I feel it’s secure to say we’re all in search of a quicker, simpler method to defend our household’s good health in a world full of poisons and poor meals decisions. Today’s podcast is all about an underappreciated superfood that may assist fill the hole.
They’ve know the key in Japan and Asia for some time…
Sorry, no, it’s not wine or chocolate (bummer), however due to my visitor Catharine Arnston it will probably change into simply as a lot of a staple within the American food regimen!
Energy Bits: Ancient Algae for Modern Times
When Catharine’s sister contracted breast most cancers in 2009, she instantly devoted herself to seeking out pure superfoods from throughout the globe that would assist. She was astonished to uncover a long time of analysis on the superb health advantages of two historic “greens” which were a part of the meals chain nearly since time started … spirulina and chlorella.
Catharine set about making a scrumptious and transportable means for extra folks to get their greens with out eating their veggies, so to talk. No want for powders, water, or a blender … Catharine’s line of “EnergyBits” makes these superfoods tasty, transportable, and all the time handy.
Even choosy eaters will love them!
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- the shocking cause the Japanese don’t usually want any nutritional vitamins
- why the unique superfood is among the most neglected within the American food regimen
- how a small serving of EnergyBits can fulfill starvation and maintain you full
- secure varieties of algae to eat (and ones to avoid)
- why algae is sweet for sleep and even psychological health
- the variations between chlorella and spirulina and which is perhaps a sensible choice for you
- why we must always truly need some micro organism in our lives
- the amino acids and GLA that make spirulina nearly nearly as good as breastmilk
- one vital warning if pregnant or nursing
- how to verify your algae is freed from toxins
- and extra!
Resources We Mention
For More on This Topic, See:
Do you’re employed algae into your food regimen? How? Please share within the feedback or leave me a review on iTunes. I learn every remark, and my company usually do too and may reply your questions!