Hello my stunning hooded eyed pals! Today’s video is an in-depth tutorial on find out how to do my ‘Soft Socket Technique’ for hooded eyes. This is totally different to my Dome Shape approach, however simply as straightforward. This is the hooded eyes make-up that I put on 90% of the time as a result of it is so versatile. You can preserve the color placement however simply change up the colors every time, or add glitter, winged liner and many others!
PRODUCTS FEATURED IN THIS VIDEO:
– SIGMA Eyeshadow Base Primer https://bit.ly/2KShCdE (Use low cost code: stephanie10 for 10% off!)
– SIGMA Nightlife Eyeshadow Palette https://bit.ly/2Ishovt (Use low cost code: stephanie10 for 10% off!)
– SIGMA P89 Bake Precision Brush https://bit.ly/2wsfM07 (Use low cost code: stephanie10 for 10% off!)
– SIGMA E25 Blending Brush https://bit.ly/2ozuhYE (Use low cost code: stephanie10 for 10% off!)
– SIGMA E30 Pencil Brush https://bit.ly/2EV3D4r (Use low cost code: stephanie10 for 10% off!)
HERE’S MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS – come say hello!
MY BLOG: http://stephanielangemakeup.com
For all enterprise enquiries, model collaborations or influencer alternatives, please contact email@example.com
Some of the above hyperlinks could also be affiliate hyperlinks. Affiliate hyperlinks signifies that when you click on the hyperlink and buy objects by that hyperlink, I could obtain a small fee on that buy. You don’t have to make use of my hyperlinks, however I actually respect it when you do! All opinions are 100% mine. I solely speak about merchandise I genuinely like and solely give trustworthy evaluations. This video was sponsored by Sigma.