Create a contemporary and straightforward look in just a few easy steps with National Artist Luis Torres.
Shop the look: http://www.maccosmetics.com/
Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm
Cream Colour Base in Hush
Technakohl Liner in Plank
Mineralize Blush in Dainty
Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Spontaneous
Brushes: 168, 159, 137
1. Apply Strobe Cream to the tops of cheeks with a 168 Brush, then mix Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm with the identical brush everywhere in the face and neck.
2. Blend Cream Colour Base in Hush everywhere in the eyelid with a 159 Brush, then including to the outer eye and higher cheekbones.
3. Add Plank Technakohl Liner within the decrease waterline and mix into the lash line.
4. Finalize the attention with Upward Lash mascara on the highest and backside lashes.
5. Bring some color to the cheeks by making use of Mineralize Blush in Dainty with a 137 Brush.
6. Add Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Spontaneous to the lips to complete the look.