I simply need your further time and your mwah-mwah-mwah-mwah-mwah, KISS!
New Powder Kiss Lipsticks from MAC! These mattes really feel similar to the luscious Chanel Rouge Allure Velvets — light-weight, so extra like a lip balm than a lipstick — however even creamier. So there’s little-to-no probability of cat butt lips. (I can hear you sighing from aid.) And, dare I say it, they’re kinda moisturizing? Just a bit of.
- Must apply on dry lips (NON NEGOTIABLE!); in any other case, patchy
- Taste and odor like vanilla, so basic MAC
- Will transfer outdoors your pure lip line when you rub your lips collectively quite a bit
- Special matte packaging (did you catch that?)
- Pigment ranges — between medium and simply shy of full, relying on coloration
- Less pigmented than MAC Matte lipsticks
- Fade after a meal or a cup of coffee
- Wear time is about an hour — two, tops
- Watch out for vertical lip traces with the paler beige colours and pinks (they may spotlight them when you apply an excessive amount of).
- Stand-outs: Mull It Over (a unclean peach) for on a regular basis put on, and Fall in Love (a brilliant creamy fuchsia) for particular events
- I’m nonetheless monitoring down costs, but it surely’s secure to imagine they’ll be priced much like common MAC lipsticks, so about $18.50.
Final take? These are a’ight… They really feel actually clean and light-weight, and the hazy matte end is trés “I’m rock ‘n’ roll and too cool to care,” however the method scoots round quite a bit and doesn’t final lengthy on my lips. If you’re going for any such mushy matte look, the Chanel Velvets look very related, and whereas they’re costlier at $37, I believe they’re user-friendlier as a result of they don’t transfer round as a lot. Plus, they last more.
If you’re curious, you’ll be able to smooch the 16 MAC Powder Kiss Lipsticks beginning October 11th, which is after they arrive at select MAC counters and the MAC website. 🙂
Well this FINALLY occurred
I broke my private vow to solely learn books I can try out from the library (don’t ask me why I do these items; I simply do!) and purchased Crazy Rich Asians as a result of I nonetheless couldn’t discover the ebook at the library for like the 20th time. I simply couldn’t take it anymore, LOL!
Excited to start this tonight and see the way it stacks as much as the movie, which I cherished.
Oh, and keep in mind our chat about grownup versus childrens coloring books? Well, I purchased a brand new Melissa and Doug Jumbo Coloring Pad for Connor, and I’ll or might not have additionally purchased one for myself…
I’m additionally *this shut* to purchasing my very own private set of Crayola crayons.
Who needs to paint with me? 🙂
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,